Thursday, August 6, 2009

Running late

Running late has it's silver lining. I saw a beautiful sunrise while riding over the 21st street bridge. The photo is actually looking away from the sun. I liked the way the sun was lighting up the old smokestack as well as the tops of the inside of the train cars. I meant to work on it to bring those colors out some more. In the end, like so many other things, I just said screw it. It is what it is. I was really running behind, so I didn't have time to get my full run in. I just had a quick trot around downtown to have a look at where Charm is opening on 2nd avenue across from Urban Standard, where I will be displaying at artwalk (2421 2nd Avenue), and a quick investigation of the giant bees nest is at the Recycling center (it's gone).

Hasta pronto.

No comments: